Intern - Marketing Communications
The Marketing Communications Intern will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Team up with the marketing communications team in the development and execution of marketing materials within the Americas region (i.e. design, translate, communicate)
• Support the marketing team in competitive research
• Review and update marketing data/presentations
• Manage the Pimcore system, product management system, as needed from a MarCom perspective
• Additional duties as needed
• Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
• Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
• Good interpersonal skills - must work well on a team
• Well organized, detail-oriented thinker
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on deadline
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Enthusiasm for learning the Industrial marketplace and distribution channel management
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• Junior class standing
Replacement request for 235252BR
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable, and would work well on a team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?