Integration Expert for SAP
- Manage and lead project team in the area of SAP, either SAP onPremise and SAP Cloud rollout and implementation of integrational projects, independent to global or regional projects
- Execute project tasks based on Integration between SAP Cloud, SAP onPrem and/or Third-Party products, e.g.: developing business blueprint, gap analysis, configuration iFlows within SAP Cloud Integration
- Develop SAP ABAP programs to cater business requirements within the Global and Regional HR systems if necessary (e.g. Reports, Interfaces, RFCs, User-Exits, BADIs, BOPF etc.)
- Develop, monitor, analyze and optimize SAP Cloud Integration artifacts and our replications and integration processes with Continuous Developments and Improvements
- Maintain project documentation according to Continental Group Functions IT standards and define our global guidelines for SAP HXM, SAP CI and integrational Developments and Operations
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Business Informatics or several years of work experience the above mentioned field
- General Knowledge about SAP HCM, SAP CI and SAP SuccessFactors EC
- Knowledge of common integration scenarios (REST, web services, SOA) and of Successfactors APIs (e.g. OData, CompoundEmployee etc.)
- Ability to test and try third party APIs to be able to use them in integrations
- Independent, structured, results and customer oriented work
- Excellent communication and moderation skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
The HR IT department of Continental takes care about all IT services related to our employee lifecycle needs. Beside diverse, exciting and challenging projects around the globe, the remarkable highlight of our organization is the inspiring team spirit. We are working for one another with a high passion to win, celebrate success with the trust given freedom to act.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.