Hardware Engineer for AN (Iasi)
As a Hardware Engineer for Telematics division, you will be part of our team of passionate engineers, sharing great time together, working and developing new electrical projects for our customers.
Your daily activity will be in the field of design and development of ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and you will support the project team with all HW related topics.
Do you want to be part of our Hardware engineering group? These should spark your interest:
- Develop EE Architecture for new projects;
- Design Electronic circuits at Module level;
- Perform Worst Case Analysis and simulations for electronic circuits;
- Create and maintain the HW Test plan according to customer requirements;
- Prepare and/or Perform Electrical Limits Tests and EMC Tests;
- Create hardware documentation for manufacturing;
- Offer support to customers, sales teams and production sites;
- Collaborate with other disciplines from the project team like software, system or mechanics;
- Collaborate with the management team for the project status or to report issues and propose solutions.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in electronic design;
- Have a University Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science;
- Have a good level of knowledge of Analog and Digital circuits;
- Have knowledge of Schematic & Layout;
- Have knowledge of measurement techniques;
- Have experience in development of systems with sensors & microcontrollers;
- Have good communication in English (speaking & writing);
- Have ownership and accountability mindset, Initiative, attention to details, good communication skills.
It is a plus:
- GPS, GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth knowledge;
- EMC knowledge;
- FMEA / FMEDA knowledge;
- German language;
- Experience with laboratory equipment’s (oscilloscope, power supply, multimeter etc.);
- Knowledge of industrialization process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.