Local IT Intern for Computer Equipment Replacement Project
Project: Analysis, implementation and execution of improvements for the process of computer equipment replacement.
Preparation of computer equipment for replacements:
- Operating system loading,
- Basic software installation
- Configuration of docking station
- Install drivers (BIOS, network, …..)
- Sending of special software to Portal Manager
- Download and installation of system patches
- In special cases help with information backup
- Registration in control inventories
- Label computer equipment removed from inventory.
- Run the scrap process weekly for the hardware replaced
- Guide the user before and after the replacement
- Notification and follow-up to each user
- Sending of esign for assignment and proof of delivery of computer equipment
- superseded and obsolete.
- Management of purchases of replacement computer equipment, from approvals, ticket generation, billing review and registration.
- Classification of teams by internal project
- Analysis of the current process and implementation of at least 3 automations to reduce execution time and user response.
- Present weekly results by creating Power BI dashboards
Study Background : System Engineering or regarding Information Technology
Language: English (Basic Level)
IT Know How:
Hardware: Identify hardware components and devices as well as understand their uses and connection.
Operating Systems: Know the windows OS installations and support.
Software troubleshooting: Kwon ho to troubleshoot computer and mobile devices
Networks: Know the different types of networks and LAN and WAN connections.
Automation: Knowledge of technology and software to perform tasks with little human intervention.
Data Analysis: Knowledge of Data Analysis through interactive interfaces, reports and dashboards.
- Customer Support
- Problem Solution
- Good attitude to provide service to users
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental employs more than 193,000 people in 58 countries, all working to deliver smart, connected mobility.
Continental Mexico produces and develops automotive components, tires and rubber products that are exported to different countries. In Mexico they have 21 locations (factories, offices, research and development centers) in 12 states of the republic, being a key part of the mobility industry in Mexico.