Entry Level Test Engineer for PSS (Iasi)
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
Join our team and transform your testing abilities into safety systems for intelligent cars. In Passive Safety and Sensorics Business Unit we link driving dynamics and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems, in order to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Test Engineer? These activities should spark your interest:
• Develop test specifications for low/medium functions verifications based on system and software requirements;
• Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools ;
• Perform test investigations and evaluate the results of the measurements;
• Document the test results and provide reports to project management;
• Cooperate with an international development team and customers;
• Follow company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match with our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (Automation and Computer science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics or other similar areas);
• Basic programming knowledge;
• Knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers – general overview;
• Basic usage of measurement and control equipment;
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Nice to have knowledge or experience in embedded systems, testing methods, automotive systems, scripting languages;
• Medium level English skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.