Data Engineer for Data Science Applications - IT (TM)
Interested in steping in IT environment? Join our team!
- You will be part of a young international team of data scientists and machine learning engineers with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Continental’s internal digitalization. You will collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams in specialist departments and IT;
- You will be connecting and integrating various cloud-based data sources coming from MES, ERP and SCM systems;
- Your ETL pipelines will make sure that reliable data can be provisioned as fast as possible your colleagues in the roles of Data Scientists, Digital Analysts and the like;
- Show interest in current developments as well as trends and market developments in Data Engineering and DevOps by staying up to date with recent methodologies, incorporating them into daily work;
- Share your knowledge with the community via trainings and consulting.
- Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, machine learning or similar;
- Knowledge of building robust data pipelines with ETL tools (e.g Matillion) tailored for the need of data science workloads;
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and solutions (like Redshift);
- Practical experience based on previous projects with continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation in serverless architectures (eg. Jenkins, GitHub Actions) is a plus;
- Experience of backend and DevOps technologies such as Git, Docker, KubeFlow is a plus;
- Practical experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies;
- Understanding of basic Data Science workloads and requirements;
- Knowledge of programming in Python (or R) is a plus;
- Ability to express complex concepts in a comprehensible language for non-specialists;
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
- Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.