Global Category Manager HR Services (m/f/diverse)
- Develop international sourcing strategies for Temporary Labour, Trainings & Seminars and HR Services, across all Group Sectors
- Implementation of the optimum sourcing strategy according to corporate directives to achieve maximum contribution to operating profit and business objectives
- Permanent Market Research / Analyses
- Develop, select and implement (global) strategic suppliers for the respective service groups
- Identify, initiate and drive global projects in cooperation with regional purchasing organization and functional departments
- Conduct tenders, negotiate and conclude contracts in accordance with Corporate Purchasing guidelines
- Develop and implement contracts and contract standards
- Develop and maintain a cross sector networking-system
- Assure a Supplier management in alignment with internal customers and special departments (e.g. HR Legal, IT, etc.) to obtain the best possible results
- Define, implement and track relevant KPI's in close alignment with stakeholders
- Join to meetings and workshops of internal customers and regional purchasing organization as well as organize own global workshops for the respective area of responsibility
- Academic degree in economics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Purchasing or HR, preferrable in the area of Temp. Labor
- Experienced in working in an international acting company with a global purchasing network
- Very good knowledge and affinity for MS Office-Programs
- Legal and contract know how, with focus on services contracts
- Project management experience
- Fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken); further languages beneficial
- Good negotiation and communication skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as high level of self-motivation and teamwork
- High level of social & intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Locuri de muncă similare
Global Category Manager Data and Voice (Telecommunication & Network)
Global Category Manager - Production Equipment Purchasing (m/w/divers)