SAP TechnoFunctional Analyst - FI/CO
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented SAP TechnoFunctional Analyst FI/CO to join our IT team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
In this role, the incumbent will perform senior level SAP FICO functional & technical duties in support of the delivery of advanced business system design, analysis and programming products on schedule and in accordance with Continental requirements and department standards and policies. Works as member of the global IT team with all areas of FI as well as CO to resolve process, operational and technical issues.
- Design, develop, implement and support technically and functionally the FI & CO modules, including: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable / Credit, Treasury/Banking, Taxes, Asset Accounting, Cost Element and Cost Center Accounting, Cost Controlling, Internal Orders, Activity and Cost based costing.
- Serve as a primary client facing engagement leader and, thus, be accountable for establishing and executing within a given project.
- Coordinate with members of the respective global team, ensuring consistency in the design and adherence to established business processes and policies.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be designed, programmed, tested, debugged and documented, including reports, interfaces, business forms, user exits and data migration activities.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar field
- 5 years of functional experience in SAP FI/CO.
- 5 years of technical experience in ABAP development
- 7 years of functional experience in SAP FI/CO
- 7 years of technical experience in ABAP development
- SAP certification: SAP functional FI/CO and ABAP
- Strong communication, project management, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Cross functional experience in multiple SAP modules is desirable: MM, SD
- 5+ Years and recent experience in a consultative or operational role leading a successful SAP engagement on FI/CO modules, for or within a large global enterprise, manufacturing environment preferred.
- Occasional travel will be required within the Americas region and worldwide.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.