Product Service Specialist - Truck Tires US
This role will primarily support Observation to Improvement (O2I) process and Data Analysis functions in support of Product Performance Monitoring, Warranty and property damage tracking for Truck Tire Technical Customer Service in US.
Manages and ensures support of Marketing & Sales activities in the market through technical field services incl. adjustment handling, training and PPMo tracking.
Provide support to projects and processes as directed by TCS Manager
- Leads Local O2I (Observation to Improvement) process to ensure continuous product improvement measures.
- Technical Product Specialist is instrumental in obtaining, analyzing and reporting field data regarding market requirements and product performance, identify and address quality/adjustment trends for further review
- Provides proper communication of relevant market feedback gathered in the field and through warranty data for products and competitor products
- Evaluate, classify & report performance feedback & market data collected from field adjustments and competitor benchmark data to the product improvement process O2I (Observation to Improvement) meetings for discussion & review.
- Monitor and report results/effectiveness of product improvement measures.
- Recommend problem resolution scenarios.
- Provide technical service incl. consulting and training/presentations regarding tires to internal and external customers as well as business partners and measure trainee satisfaction.
- Travel 10-15%
- Bachelor's degree AND 2+ years of professional relevant & technical experience
- Advanced Excel and Power BI experience
- Frequently moves tires weighting greater than 80 pounds as a performance of the job
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
- Bachelor's degree AND 5+ years of professional relevant & technical experience
- Programming in DAX and/or SQL
- Tire Plant experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Locuri de muncă similare
Product Service Specialist - Truck Tires US
BestDrive Commercial Sales Associate
Sales Associate Trainee, Industrial Sales
Sales Operations Analyst-Automotive Aftermarket
Territory Sales Manager - Alabama
Territory Sales Manager - Washington
BestDrive Commercial Tire Sales Associate
Bilingual (Spanish) - Customer Relations Representative