Join the New Braunfels, TX team for the exciting journey of a new facility start-up (Greenfield). The $110 million facility will manufacture Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for automated and assisted driving. Join the Continental team that manufactures products that save lives everyday!
Provide planning and scheduling information to support operations.
- Create, implement, and maintain an accurate production plan to cover an 18 month horizon.
- Coordinate with Design, Sales, Customer Admin, Operations, Logistics and others to ensure customer demands are effectively met.
- Provide effective production schedule/sequencing.
- Monitor operations to ensure shipments are made to meet customer requirements.
- Understand plant constraints (Build Rates, Machine Rates, Cure Times, etc.) and apply that knowledge to the weekly schedule.
- Maintain sub-assembly and finish unit master data in SAP.
- Participate in customer demand planning and volume review meetings.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies and delivery issues.
- Maintain all inventory problem buckets and transaction discrepancies that are transacted incorrectly in SAP
- Coordinate finished goods physical inventories and ensure all material systematically in WIP is physically in stockroom.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar field of study.
- 1+ years of experience in logistics, production planning or similar skill set
- Analytical mind, Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills interfacing with suppliers and customers
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- No relocation offered for this position
- No Visa sponsorship offered for this position
- Knowledgeable in SAP System
Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted. Must be able to stand for periods up to 10+ hrs. Must be able to Push, Pull, Reach, Twist, Turn, Stoop, Walk, Stand for 10 hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Locuri de muncă similare
Explore Tires Supply Chain Management (SCM) Graduate Trainee