Production Operations Employee
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces products for the automotive and other important industries. Our Sun Prairie, Wisconsin location is seeking multiple Production Operations personnel to join our team.
• Production operators are responsible for safely operating various types of industrial machinery (extruders, reelers, compressors, lubricating equipment, and more in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work well with others and good attendance is an expectation!
• You will have the ability to traing and after 6 months bid on open positions within the business.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent Pay (Pay Range starting at an average of 19.87 with annual increases until you reach an average top rate of pay around $28.58 )
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, Disability, Life, 401k with Match & Other Benefits
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Tuition Assistance & Employee Discounts
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
• Ability to work 2nd (3pm-11pm) or 3rd (11pm-7am); shift is determined on the basis of seniority per union contract
• Must be able to read specifications and work instructions, use hand tools & gauging equipment
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Ability to stand for the duration of the shift;
• Ability to push, pull, reach product regularly throughout the work shift
• Ability to frequently lift up to 40 pounds
• Previous manufacturing experience strongly preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.