Associate, Intercompany Accounting
• Responsible for completing the Intercompany Accounting month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close under strict deadlines.
• Manages intercompany transactions with assigned entities and intercompany affiliates globally.
• Performs regular Intercompany Accounting reconciliation and assigned balance sheet reconciliation
• Responsible in researching and resolving daily issues and reconciling items.
• Prepares schedules for Operations Review for the monthly financial review meetings with Sr. Management.
• Responsible for intercompany process and compliance with Transfer Pricing policies.
• Partners with functional leaders within and outside of the FSCP, including Intercompany Affiliates, to maintain and improve accounting processes, and initiate and/or lead projects as required.
• Assists the Accounting Manager with internal and external audit requests, and balance sheet fluctuation explanations.
• Ensures compliance with Accounting Controls and other internal policies and procedures.
• Contributes to the Intercompany Accounting team to meet business objectives with continued encouragement to use critical thinking to utilize the best and most efficient practices.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy required
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Intercompany Accounting or Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge of accounting software and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Strong team work attitude
- Hybrid work arrangement
- HMO upon employment
- Learning opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
On Jan 2024, Continental Automotive Business Services (CABS) Hub APAC joined GBS Manila. CABS Hub APAC (formerly known as Finance Service Center Philippines - FSCP), started on 2012. It provides end-to-end accounting services in APAC Region with workstreams: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Master Data Management, Cash Management, General Ledger, Statutory Reporting, and Process Excellence.