Material Developer - Rubber Material Durability and Abrasion function
- Develop and improve rubber compounds with the focus on Durability and Abrasion resistance
- Leading of compound development projects and participation as a team member in other R&D projects as required
- Support activities to reduce our compound complexity
- Demonstration and ensuring of the performance capability of newly developed compound concepts in the initial industrialization phase
- Drive the ideation and development of new technologies and sustainable solutions for our next generation materials together with the relevant functions and network in R&D
- Maintain the interfaces with internal customers, internal labs, material and product industrialization etc.
- University Master degree (PhD preferred) in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Material Science or similar
- Experience in working in international teams
- Knowledge of Rubber materials preferred
- Project Management skills / experience preferred
- Good English skills are a must, German skills beneficial
- Analytical and scientific workstyle
- Self-driven and innovative team player
- Proactive problem solving mind-set and willingness to learn
- Driver for innovation and willing to take ownership to push for technology improvement
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Fluent English and basic Hungarian language knowledge
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.