Curing Process Engineer
- Manage in an effective way materials, personal & financial resources to ensure the achievement of the production volume, security and quality requirements in curing department according the corporate requirements,
- Manage molds, bladders and curing presses set up to ensure the production volume.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Intermediate English
- In Automotive Industry
- Structure problem solving Methodology
- Staff administration
- Curing process
- Curing presses & molds setting
- Quality Management System
- MS Office
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.