BA Operational Customer Case Management
• Coordinate and support customer quality cases and incidents within Business Area (BA) Cluster (including Escalations)
• Train plant associates in problem solving methodology and provide feedback on completed problem solving reports to improve response to customer concerns and reduce non-quality costs
• Lead interdisciplinary and cross-location teams to define corrective and preventive measures regarding
common quality incidents, process improvements and/or key customer quality incidents
• Provide technical support and oversight of action plans related to Key Customer Quality Meetings within the BA Cluster
▪ Coordinate of Customer Quality Escalations in cooperation with Segments, Operations and Plants
• Ensure standardized communication to the customers
▪ Coordinate of Key Customer Quality Meetings within the BA Cluster
• Drive the implementation of BA and GS (Group Sector) Standards for Customer Quality Case Process
• Drive Lesson Learned and Improvement Programs regarding Customer Case Management
in cooperation with Customer Quality Management
• Provide engineering support to execute improvement activities to meet both internal requirements and customer expectations
▪ Maintain an efficient monitoring of customer case data
▪ Maintain a standardized BA Cluster reporting
▪ Provide training and support for customer data
• Work with plant teams to improve knowledge and implementation of quality system tools – eg. GR&R, FMEA, Control Plans, Statistical Process Control, Structured Problem Solving
• Support continuous improvement related to the Mission Critical Rules in the plants.
• Support implementation of production, productivity, quality, technical compliance and customer-service standards
• Key user support and site level training and implementation support for quality digitalization tools
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Leads or Supports Operational Quality Management Projects, as needed, within the Plants
Technical Degree, e.g. in the field of Engineering, Production Technology with strong operational focus
Preferred location - India and other IAPAC locations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.