Training and Process Manager (m/f/d)- part-time 50% - REF45402A
As a training and process manager in Field Intelligence, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assess training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers
- Create, organize, plan, and present various forms of skills training for onboarding new employees and on a regular basis for existing employees collaborating with other departments
- Implement unique training programs to fulfill employees’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills, and provide post training support if needed
- Create and/or acquire training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials
- Keep up to date with current product and industry knowledge through continual training
- Maintain and post up-to-date training materials on all internal communication methods
- Present training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lectures, simulations, and videos
- Be a primary point of contact for all training and maintain accurate records of certifications, results of tests and assessments, retraining requirements, and report progress to supervisors
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback
- Assist in development of annual education goals, objectives, and budget
- Define, continuously monitor and optimize the department's process landscape beyond training
This position is to be filled part-time 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Education or an equivalent STEM degree
- Experience in Process Management
- Teaching experience in a technical aptitude is preferred
- Knowledge of learning theories and principles is preferred
- Proficiency with learning management systems and other program software
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German skills are a plus
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more.
- Salary based on Chemical Industry Tarif / Potential to an out of Tarif salary contract
- 30 day of paid vacation per year
- Three extra days per year for individual use (called: future value) for tariff employee
- Attractive career development opportunities
- We offer balanced working conditions by doing mobile work, working part time, flexible working time as well as Sabbatical options
- Cross-Border mobile work options up to 40 day per year from other EU countries
- Company Pension plan
- Attractive employee benefits with discounts
- Diverse offers that support a better “work-family” balance (e.g. company childcare places and free emergency care for your children)
- Discounted access to the Egym Well-Pass for accessing sport facilities across Germany
- A highly diverse environment across our location
- A new canteen on site with a variety of lunch options
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values: Trust for one another, passion to win and freedom to act - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.