SAP Global Key User Procurement Systems Manager
Support the MM Global Key User Organization by defining and implementing process and system standards for procurement and inventory management of the Americas locations. Lead growing team of Americas centered MM key users. Work closely with all Business Units, CKUs, and IT in relation to the development, modification, and process improvements of system/process functionality within the SAP modules focusing on MM. Maintain and create new training/reference documentation related to the transactions and business processes used in the MM and related modules of SAP.
Your main tasks include:
- Lead team of Americas Material Management Central Key Users balancing daily workload and project distribution while setting and driving for professional devlopment goals within the team;
- Definition & Implementation of Process and System standards for Procurement and Inventory management;
- Definition & Implementation of sustainable SAP system concepts as well as adequate testing procedures;
- User Support and Problem Management with BMC Helix ITSM Ticketing Tool worldwide;
- Trainings and Workshops for Global Key User and Local Key user;
- Participation in International Implementation Projects of SAP MM as a member of the project team;
- Covering integrational aspects in strategic international procurement projects;
- Test & Release of system upgrades and system enhancements;
- Definition & creation of authorization concepts and roles (MM, Mold-Management, ...)
- Strong leadership skills for developing skills of direct and indirect reports;
- Previous SAP experience preferably in MM module;
- Academic degree in business administration or information technology or equivalent;
- Conceptional Procurement Skills;
- Several years of operational experience in procurement;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese language skills (written and spoken);
- Preparedness for business travel;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Self-organized, structured and team-oriented workstyle;
- High commitment, flexibility and intercultural sensitivity
Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.