Supplier Quality Engineer - Manufacturing TM
• Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers within the Category on a worldwide basis.
• Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the supplier quality along the complete process chain.
• Qualification, introduction and release of suppliers, technologies and manufacturing processes by VDA6.3 Audits with high focus on early involvement and failure prevention.
• Preparation and performing management meeting with suppliers.
• Review of sourcing documentation and preparation for management decision.
• Work in international and multi disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic.
• Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements ( 8D method).
• Centralized sourcing, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according PLC and APQP incl. handover to the plant with focus on suppliers, development locations and plants.
• Plan, initiate and control failure prevention orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements.
• Know-how in plastic components and assemblies, incl. e.g. stamping, soldering and related process technologies.
• Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers with high focus on requirements engineering based on drawings and specifications.
• Analytic approach, self assured, ability to work under pressure, ability to convince others, result orientation, decision making ability, willingness to take responsibility, team spirit, negotiation skills.
• High willingness to travel worldwide.
• Quality skills, e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC.
• Very good English language skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Locuri de muncă similare
Quality Engineer in Project Discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) - CES (TM)
EMC Simulation Internship for Qualification Laboratory (TM)