Internship HR Business Partner
- Update databases with various information;
- Prepare HR-related reports/ presentations as needed;
- Participation in the recruitment process and interviews for certain positions
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days;
- Archiving documents
- Social media posts, promotion of job ads
We are looking for:
- University (in progress)
- English – Advanced level (spoken & written)
- Availability to work part-time (6h/ day)
- Very good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Diversity and multicultural mindset
- An enthusiastic person, who wants to develop.
- The 13th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 35 Ron.
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is essential, so we offer a flexible schedule. Please agree on this with your superior.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come up with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married or becoming a parent, you receive extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Transport from the Timisoara area – You can choose to come by the bus provided by the company if you work from the office.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, or what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.