Functional Test Engineer Senior
- To develop functional test stations and programs, architecting systems based on Product Test Specification, using programming languages and specific measurement devices to reach the productivity levels and quality requirements to our customers.
- Manage, sustain and optimize functional testing machines through continuous improvement (software and hardware, improving overall KPIs - such as FPY, utilization rate, Ppk/Cpk, cycle times, etc.).
As Functional Test Engineer, the employee must:
* Mentor his less-experienced peers by sharing his knowledge.
* Follow and promote internal standards for the discipline.
* Develop and integrate functional test systems, which implies overall concept design (With other disciplines), budgeting, sourcing with suppliers, schematic/electrical diagram design, ITA/ICA design, and test sequence development/deployment.
- Bachelor´s degree in Electrical engineering or related
- Experience of 5 years in Automotive or electronic industry
- Experience in Test sequence development in NI TestStand
- High-level programming in .NET framework (Preferably C# or C++)
- Project Management (Waterfall methodology)
- Experience in Test instrumentation selection & handling
- Experience in Test system integration (architecting test solution and programming it from scratch)
- Intermediate English
- Design and integration of test systems
- Test sequence development in Keysight TestExect
- Use of statistical tools for process and equipment performance analysis (SPC, MSA)
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Locuri de muncă similare
IE DVF ( Process Engineer Bellow)
INTERN IN IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS CIM&CBS
New Product Launch Leader ECU