Senior Auditor Special Investigations - REF39947C
- Provide professional fraud investigation services for the EMEA region (participation in other regions as well) with focus on risk management, internal control and corporate governance in all legal entities, BA's and central management functions of the Corporation. The goal is to strengthen the fraud prevention, evaluate (potential) identified fraud cases and to perform case investigations.
- Take on audit leads, ensure effective audit preparation in alignment With respective audit standards and due professional care.
- Manage and organize the coordination of external investigation providers and internal stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Data Protection, HR, IT, Purchasing and senior management.
- Transfer knowledge of Continental's organization and business to external counsels.
- Coordinate forensic analysis with Group Data Protection and IT in respect of country-specific data protection regulations. If required, align with external legal advisors for data protection.
- Propose disciplinary measures. Manage alignment with business area, group functions and if required with internal and external labour lawyers.
- Perform project cost controlling.
- Analyse and provide information for official authorities.
- Develop recommendations to strengthen anti-fraud controls and to improve controls and efficiency of areas being audited.
- Prepare special/investigation reports and distribution to the relevant stakeholders.
- Coach and train team members. Give guidance on methods and practices.
- Represent the Special Investigation team within the Group.
- Total eight years of working experience with at least three years of audit related experience. Compliance and anti-trust experience is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master in business administration or Law. Certification as Fraud Examiner helpful.
- Experience in compliance / legal or auditing.
- Excellent project management skills. Clear report writing skills.
- Good judgment combined With the ability to precisely describe and professionally present complex context.
- Competent handling with MS Office software
- Business Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), additional language advantageous
- Strong analytic skills
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurial mindset and acting
- Self-confident appearance
- Team and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) (approx. 50%)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.