SQM Engineer CI&SP
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Evaluation and selection of supplier processes for new sourcing parts in the sourcing team (ME, SCR).
- Implementation of APQP process in the pre-production phase.
- Approval of PPAP processes, inspection and release of PPAP for first and change samplings.
- Complaint handling with 8D methodology.
- Coordination of rework, sortings and rejections of shipped parts with support of a local colleague in Frankfurt.
- Planning, preparation and implementation of VDA 6.3 audits and supplier assessments.
- Coordination and follow-up of change management tasks (PCN), and collection of QRC.
- Further development of production processes and supplier quality assurance methods at the suppliers.
- Focus technologies: Casting and machining, functional plastics, rubber and turning.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU:
- university degree, specialised in a mechanical engineering/electrical engineering/mechatronics or similar field
- excellent knowledge of English and good German in word and writing
- proficiency in handling of MS Office applications
- willingness to travel
- a good teamwork capability and you are perseverance
WHY WE RECOMMEND THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- You can be part of the SQM FRP team as a remote member in a complex role (both CI & SP).
- You can have timely (approx. Monthly) personal attendance in Frankfurt plant
- You can further build your professional network and develop your SQM skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.