CN_Sales Supporting Specialist
- Provide analytical supports to sales and management team including target allocation/ completion status, performance dashboard etc. Provide a deeper understanding of national sales performance & pain points.
- Drives sales discipline and enables new habits to help sales teams achieve targets. Provide high quality, backend support, coupled with timely data driven insights.
- Execuate standardization of processes and tools and capture continuous improvement opportunities to maximize sales efficiency.
- Function as central contact window for field, increasing field transparency and engagement in sales operational topics.
- Support regular business reports both for sales teams and leadership dashboard.
- Support business planning and target allocation based on market, sales, channel and brand strategy.
- Provide data analytics & insight on business opportunity & risk from various analysis.
- Ensure regular & ad hoc reports to various levels of users with diagnostic and action proposals.
- Help translate business needs into technology solutions which will formulate in sales operation excellence practice.
- Ensure effective, accurate and timely communication of critical information to internal and external project team members
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.