Product Data Applicator
As a product data applicator in the area of product management SC1, you are part of our Smart Mobility business area in the automotive aftermarket segment. The position is to be filled at our Budapest location and includes the following tasks in detail:
• Procurement and evaluation of electronic spare parts catalogs and online portals of the vehicle manufacturers for determining and documenting OE (Original Equipment) data
• Maintenance of all relevant information in various databases for defined product groups
• Creation of evaluations and analyzes to monitor and control the stock and quality of data
• Creation of product images, photos and drawings
• Interface to various specialist departments, especially within product management
• Active participation in projects
• Commercial or technical education
• Knowledge in the field of automotive technology, vehicle data
• Professional experience, preferably in the automotive aftermarket
• Experience in the field of catalog data management desirable
• Experience in the field of TecDoc desirable
• Safe handling of the MS Office programs (MO365) including MS Access
• Experience in SAP desirable
• Experience with the TecDoc application DMM desirable
• Knowledge of digital image processing (Adobe, CorelDraw, etc.) desirable
• Good knowledge of German and English language
• Communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
WHY CHOOSE US?
- To build your international connections at a diverse and multinational company.
- To use the most innovative technologies at the inspiring environment of a factory using „Industry 4.0”.
- To work at a company, which has been sound and permanent in Budapest for 30 years.
- To be part of a dynamic and active community, where time is flying, and the vibe is awesome.
- To never have time to be bored, as you’ll have constant opportunity to form your carrier with challenges and improvement potentials.
- To work for your goals flexibly by your own schedule even from your home
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services