- Responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of software products through the development and execution of test plans.
- Works closely with the development team to identify and resolve defects, ensuring that software meets specified requirements and is free from critical issues.
- Responsible for the production test steps/stations and installation of production equipment & preparation of validation/release procedures
- Develops comprehensive test plans based on project requirements and specifications.
- Provides feedback on the software development process and suggests improvements to enhance product quality.
- Makes the necessary controls on the equipment to ensure that quality is at the standard level before turnover to production after repair.
- Responsible for handling basic different Test equipment and Failure Analysis.
- Responsible for continuous improvements of production and test processes
- Debugs, maintains and analyzes SW applications/products to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the release procedure
- Responsible for reaching "zero-ppm=zero slip-through" quality level in his/her processes
- Prepares and updates involved documentation for the processes from his/her area of responsibility
- Ensures the R&R value of his/her processes after SOP
- Ensures that the measurement tools and methods used in testing are accurate and reliable.
- Responsible for conducting statistical techniques to analyze test results and assess the process capability, considering factors such as variation, mean, and specification limits.
- Creates and implements CBS/6 Sigma Projects/CIM ideas
- Graduate of any Engineering courses
- At least 5 years experience in an electronics manufacturing set-up. Thorough understanding of Quality Standards (ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001)
- Strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies
- Familiarity with various testing methodologies
- With experience in handling projects as a Project Leader (Six Sigma)
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Thorough attention to detail to ensure all aspects of software are thoroughly tested
- With at least 1 year of experience in handling technical personnel professional
Know how to deal with multi-cultural diversity.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.