Quality Management in Projects Engineer
▪ Creation and implementation of a QM-Plan including QM elements in the project schedule
▪ Supervises the processing of the QM elements and escalates, also independently of the PM, if necessary
▪ Supports the measurement of the effectivness of PLC process
▪ Monitors activities of Quality related disciplines (SQE, SQA, QM Plant, QM Plant PPAP Dep.) within a project
▪ Is a member of the project team (Core Team)
▪ Participation in all relevant project team meetings
▪ Runs audits and assesments of the project
▪ Tracks PPAP component and customer PPAP status
▪ review and approval save launch
▪ Coordinate/track NQC improvements along the PLC process
▪ Documentation & presentation of project related Lessons Learned▪ First customer contact for Q topics within customer projects, participates in customer meetings, audits and visits (if necessary)▪ Provides regular information about project status
▪ Preparation and briefing for gate release and steering meetings▪ Follows and applies standard procedures, templates and tools for QMP activities▪ Support the plants in case of quality related issue during project, especially in case of customer involvement
We are looking for:
- Additional Quality education (level DGQ Q Manager, Auditor, VDA, IATF 16949)
- Quality methods (e.g. Six Sigma, Weibull)
- Project management
- Process management (automotive customers,)
- Language skills
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a
flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the
percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more than people in 58 countries and markets. On October the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Locuri de muncă similare
Quality Excellence - Quality Reporting Specialist for UX (TM)
Analysis Technician for Electronics - Manufacturing TM