Advanced Development Engineer Metal Products
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive new member for our R&D Advanced Development Team in ContiTech Timisoara.
In this role, you oversee the following tasks in the position of Advanced Development Engineer Metal Products:
- Development of metallic components for Mobile Fluid Lines from internal and external sources;
- Development and refinement of new products, new Processes, and Guidelines to ensure technology leadership in the area of metal components and products for mobile fluid lines;
- Active contributor to the release of Patents;
- Constant progression of our specifications in order to improve product usage for our application engineers to internal and external customers;
- Transform product requirements into material requirements and specifications for internal and external suppliers;
- Drive activities to standardize and establish master specifications;
- Support analysis of field damage parts with a focus on metal;
- Follow and lead the market on technical development;
- Presentation of projects internally and externally;
- Worldwide interface for R&D projects in the field of Advanced Development Metal Products;
- Active participation in project meetings and in interdisciplinary teams.
We are looking for:
- Technical University Degree;
- Business English fluent, technical communication skills in English;
- Professional experience in the Automotive Industry;
- Professional experience in the area of Development in metal manufacturing (min. 5 years) and expertise in material science;
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work;
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a
flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the
percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.