RD_635-23_Software Team Leader
- Manage a group of software engineers (all SW engineering roles incl. SWTPL, SWA, SWD, ect., excl. SW Quality Engineer), plan and allocate the right resources with appropriate skills and tools at right time to software projects of dedicated Product Engineering Group
- Define Software development strategy and quality target for the software development teams, in line with central objectives.
- Coach the SW-development team to ensure efficient application of the development process and methods and to support the process roll-out
- SW milestones release reviews (BoP, SoR, EoR, EoP), support the SWTPL to take action in case of deviation.
- Participation in the development process improvement activities by detecting the weakness, defining the improvement actions, applying them in the projects and giving the feedback to the process group and the SW quality engineer
- Transfer general information to the group members and give feed back to the next level manager
- Support and review the technical part of the quotation
- Ensure a good co-operation with all other parties involved
- Ensure that a realistic budget is defined and all key assumptions are mentioned
- Define the objectives and supervise the work of the group members
- Evolve the career of the software engineers in his or her team
- Decide on employees status/performance based on the feedback of the relevant projects
- Ensure the good integration of new employees
- Arrange the necessary training for team members
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- At least 10 years experience of embedded software development
- At least 2 years experience of team management
- Good knowledge of the embedded software development process, quality management and metrics
- Good knowledge of software technologies and development tools (e.g. AUTOSAR)
- Very good communication skills towards team members, 3rd party suppliers and the customer
- Fluent / advanced level in written and oral English
- Good intercultural sensitivity
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.