FLM/Shift incharge - Production
Job Description :ContiTech India Pvt. Ltd.
- Improve & maintain shop floor work culture, Discipline, 5’S, house keeping during the shifts.
- Ensure that company policy & rules are followed by everyone.
Planning & Execution :
- Execute production plan as per planning.
- Plan & secure availability of equipment's & manpower to achieve the targeted production, DPI.
- Verify that equipment's condition is OK & applied poke-yoke on m/c’s are effective.
- Meet the target of WIP at all stages & productivity as defined & set by superior. Monitor OEE.
- Daily verification & recording of parameters as defined in the relevant process check sheet, job set up verification.
- Create production order as per daily plan & do entry after production on daily basis in SAP.
Problem Solving :
- Monitor & analyze the reason for rejection / wastage / rework & initiate corrective action for the same using A3 methodology/ Problem solving techniques.
- Process improvement using statistical techniques like SPC, MSA,VSM
Training & development of blue collar :
- Train & educate the blue collars from time to time.
- Train, educate the work mans & keep records when they deputed for new job or when any new person is deputed on job. Follow defined process of on job training. Periodic review of skill matrix.
- Work towards achievement in targeted manpower as per sanctioned.
- Ensure in process inspection is done by operators on shift basis & records maintained.
QMS requirement :
- Ensure during the shift, requirements of QMS (IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) & any specific requirements of customer are followed & met in the process.
- Ensure work instruction, control plan & inspection standard are prominently displayed at workstation.
- Check & record whether workmen’s in his shift are following work instruction & control plan as per requirements. Applicable process check sheet & production records are maintained.
- Ensure safe working condition in entire shop periodic check on working of safety controls. Also to ensure that applicable PPE’s are being used by all employees. Create awareness among all employees towards safety culture. Carry out HIRA for processes.
- Ensure the requirements of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 45001 system are followed & met during shift.
Special Assignments :
- Carry out additional jobs as & when assigned by the superiors.
- To make arrangement for separately follow up & identification of lot during the initial control.
- Continually work on CRP, productivity improvement & NQC reduction projects for improvement.
Graduate BE in Mechanical Engg./Production Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Language : English & Hindi
Work Experience : Minimum 5 years in moulding process, Rubber/Plastic, Automotive component manufacturing plant
Specialization : V Belt, Hose, Tyres, Rubber components etc.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.