Vulnerability Analyst (m/f/d)
Continental strives to proactively prevent security issues by identifying and addressing vulnerabilities. As part of the vulnerability management team you will help to identify, prioritize, and track findings. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to attack any and all externally reachable systems of a global company. This cross functional position will work closely with many different departments in order to address found security issues.
- Work with scanning tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Manually verify and identify vulnerabilities
- Prioritize vulnerabilities
- Continuously improve the automation process
- Track vulnerability mitigation
- Stay up to date with current cybersecurity trends
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities, exploits, and attack methodologies
- Basic understanding of the vulnerability management process
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python
- Fluent English skills
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us within the next 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.