ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.
Are you interested in shaping the future of ContiTech together with a great team?
Please join us and contribute to our goals with your new role in ESH.
As ESH (Business Area Industrial Solutions APAC) you will be responsible for Managing ESH by safeguarding the ESH Management System to sustainably ensure & improve compliance with ESH-related requirements and to sustainably improve the ESH performance and foster the ESH network and culture - in Business Area as well as in all related locations
- ESH KPIs (Safety, Health, Security, Ergonomics, Loss Prevention, Environment), incidents rates, ESH Management System performance and audit performance, certification coverage, OBL (ESH-related results)
- Developing a BA ESH strategy in alignment with BA strategy and CT ESH strategy
- ▪Ensuring identification of applicable requirements and obligations and ensuring awareness in BA on applicable international legal requirements and obligations on ESH / communication to relevant stakeholders, e.g. sustainability management
- Identifying and evaluating potential ESH risks associated with the business area's operations and developing plans to mitigate or eliminate those risks.
- Managing and supporting ESH improvement projects and programs / incl. support on demand (task force)
- Coordinating ESH related audits in BA according applicable requirements
- Safeguarding and improving the BA ESH Management System according ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and other applicable standards, incl. House of Rules, CT Rules with support by CT ESH
- Developing and implementing ESH policies and procedures that are aligned with the business area's goals and objectives and meet regulatory requirements.
- Supporting certification and auditing processes according House of Rules, CT Rules, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and other ESH-related standards
- Benchmarking ESH Performance, Methods and Systems and identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Developing competence in BA's ESH Management network, especially as functional superior for local ESH managers
A bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as environmental science, safety management, occupational health, or a related engineering field is preferred.
Minimum five years of experience working in ESH-related roles, such as ESH specialist, ESH engineer, or ESH coordinator.
- experience should include developing and implementing ESH policies and procedures, conducting risk assessments, and managing incidents.
- knowledge of the equipment and processes used in the industry, as well as the ESH regulations and standards that apply.
- experience in ensuring compliance with ESH regulations and standards, including conducting audits and inspections and responding to regulatory bodies
- experience leading ESH-related initiatives and working with cross-functional teams to achieve ESH-related goals.
Work Location: APAC location
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.