Software developer MBD – Vehicle Smart Access - AN (TM)
Do you want to be a Software Developer MBD? These should spark your interest:
By joining us, you will agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Our products are part of the new electric architecture developed by OEM's
- We are looking for a new colleague to develop Smart Access software components using MATLAB.
- Developer is responsible for: analyzing and/or creating software specification; implementing in model-based development tools SW Application requirements for instrument clusters; defining the SW design for the features allocated for implementation; integrating your models into the complete SW Application; creating test specification for unit and SW integration testing.
- A mentor will support you to get familiarized you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Developer MBD:
- University degree;
- More than 2 years of working experience in SW development;
- Good project and time management skills;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks is a plus;
- Intercultural experience is a plus;
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.