Group Safety & Health Data Manager
Data Process Management
- Support the development of new processes with focus on data, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Guide the process of digitalization for Group Safety & Health to ensure the definition and implementation of new data models and innovation of data processes.
- Manage, analyse, and coordinate existing Group Safety & Health data processes.
- Interface existing and new software solutions on Group and Group Sector level.
- Oversee and streamline of all or certain parts of data activities, including processes, projects and respective platforms and system landscapes throughout the entire group.
- Data definition, acquisition, transmission, storage, annotation, indexing, usage, deletion, ingestion, cleansing, visualization, protection, monitoring, maintenance, governance, and validation.
- Manage data assets or data platforms by setting up data-related policies, frameworks, pipelines, procedures, roles, responsibilities, and stringent access-control mechanisms.
Data Analysis Management
- Select feasible technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Support introduction of innovative technologies for data reporting and analysis
- Implement data models for state-of-the-art reporting and connection of data out of various sources
- Development of innovative visualization concepts
- Monitor, visualize and present KPIs for/to internal stakeholders and management, incl. training in data interpretation.
- Analyse and interpret data, relationships, and trends
- Constant collaboration all relevant stakeholders to continuously improve the Safety & Health data system landscape
- Drive digitalization processes like software robotics process automation (RPA).
- Work on continual improvement of data management
- Preparation of projects as project leader and member including execution of feasibility studies, evaluation of project relevance, stakeholder management and creation of project charters
- Leading of projects ensuring best cooperation with all internal stakeholders, steering resources, and budget.
- participation in project teams as team member
- Risk evaluation of raised data in terms of GDPR compliance
- Stakeholder coordination of responsible data management
- Maintenance of S&H risks in the Global Risk Compliance tool
- Academic degree in IT, information management or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience with data management (including processes, analytics and statistics)
- Several years of project management experience as team member and also leader
- English language (expert level)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (basic level)
- Knowledge in analytics and programming (advanced level)
- Knowledge and experience in reporting and analytic tools (e.g. Power-BI or KNIME) and digitalization tools (advanced level)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy (advanced level)
- Project Management Experience and Skills (advanced level)
- High affinity to digitalization technologies, cloud services and tools (advanced level)
- Strong Communication and collaboration skills and experience in working in international and intercultural teams (advanced level)
Willingness to travel up to 20%
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.