MLOps Engineer Intern
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
Your future team
You will join the AI Infrastructure team with 9 members to provide infrastructure, platform, tooling and support for the AI projects in Budapest and worldwide locations.
Our team is responsible for providing the tools and knowledge to simplify and accelerate AI development and related activities. Your tasks are therefore:
- Understanding the steps of machine learning, the components of machine learning pipelines and the requirements of each.
- Developing new features of existing internal tools with the help of senior colleagues (mostly in Python).
- Researching and experimenting with third party tools built for different aspects of the machine learning workflow.
- Take part in the daily technological decisions.
- Cooperate with internal machine learning projects.
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university degree (BSc, MSc) for at least 6 months in a technical area: Computer Science, machine learning or related area,
- Good Python software development skills,
- Theoretical background in machine learning,
- Experience with Linux and Docker,
- B2 level English skills,
- Collaborative, open-minded and team player attitude,
- Interest in the newest technologies surrounding machine learning,
- The ability to learn quickly and manage own workload independently.
Nice to have
- Practical experience with the machine learning lifecycle, ML Pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of Python and software engineering best practices (e.g. Clean Code).
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced colleagues in a fast-growing business unit.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive working conditions including flexible work-from-home arrangements.
- Easily accessible, modern office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square).
- Excellent coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office.
- Regular team building activities (e.g. board game nights, escape room, etc.).
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services