Our Engineering Consultancy Service focuses on vehicle electrical, electronics and software design, development and integration. We support automotive manufacturers with innovative engineering solutions from vehicle concept through to after sales and diagnostics services.
The Systems Engineer, part of the Continental SIFI team, will be responsible for delivering the current work package along with additional work to support a new Project.
- Functional and Systems specification analysis to create sub-system test specifications,
- Test and validate all module SWs against requirements
- Analyse and root cause network issues.
- Functional and System software testing on test boards and vehicles
- Generate test reports and identify defects with functional/systems testing.
- Support the module/system team during vehicle development cycle.
- Report plans, results and defects in weekly meetings through fault tracking system.
- Perform system and module integration testing on test board and vehicles.
- Working with teams in 3 or more time zones, flexibility in working hours.
- Electrical or Electronics Degree.
- Experience in System/Module integration and validation.
- Experience in using CAPL scripts for test Automation.
- Knowledge of Vehicle ECUs functionality.
- An understanding of vehicle network architecture, including OSEK and AUTOSAR.
- Ability to write Systems and module level test specification from functional requirement documents.
- Ability to sign off vehicle and labs cars, fulfilling all requirement of a DVP.
- Hands-on technical expertise in debugging complex systems.
- Participate in design reviews, provide input and engineering analysis to development teams
- Represent the engineering Team with professionalism and integrity when communicating with the Customer
- Cross Functional Teams and the entire organization.
- Knowledge of CAN Tools (Vector CANoe/CANalyser, CAPL, CANape, Exotest CAN Tools)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.