Senior Recruiting Specialist
1，End to End Recruiting process (full)
1）Keep close communication with hiring manager to understand the job requirement, provide consultancy to hiring managers about search strategy, define the assessment processes & tools with hiring manager and update hiring manager about hiring status.
2) Source candidates from different channels;
3) Conduct interviews and provide valuable hiring advice to hiring managers and HR BP to ensure the hiring quality.
4)Understand and provide external talent market intelligence and collect valuable information through interviews or other channels.
5) Make offer proposals and align with decision makers.
6) Send offer letters to candidates and collect materials before on boarding
7) Work closely with location HR team to ensure recruitment delivery and recruitment KPI achieved within the responsible business area by leveraging resources.
2, Data and Reporting (Full)
1) Follow recruiting process and record information in recruiting system;
2) Maintain recruiting regular/specific reports;
3, Recruiting Channel Management (full)
4, Employee Branding(Part)
1) Coordinate with Employee Branding or local HR team on national/local campaigns (e.g: job fair, Wechat post, Open day...)
2) Keep good relationship with external talents
3) Keep good relationship with universities;
1)Manage successful relationships with stakeholders (candidates, line managers, HR BP, vendors etc.)
2)Cooperate with China Recruiting Team for regular internal meetings and cross-hub projects;
3)Coach hiring managers and team members on recruitment related policies, processes and skills to ensure their understanding and compliance with the policies and processes, as well as develop their hiring capabilities.
6. Manage/Participant Recruitment Projects
For external candidates, we hope you have :
1，Bachelor Degree or above with 5+ years working experience in recruitment ideally from IT/Telecommunication/manufacturing industry.
2. Excellent interview, stakeholder management skill.
3. Oral and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin
4. Excellent coaching and interpersonal skills
Also Welcome internal candidates from HR or Other function who‘re interested in this job.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
大陆集团专业开发前沿性技术与服务，以人和货物运输为着眼点，致力于打造可持续且可联动的交通方式。集团成立于 1871 年，作为一家科技企业，它负责为车辆、机器、交通及运输行业提供安全、高效、智能且经济实惠的解决方案。2021 年，大陆集团实现营收 338 亿欧元，目前在 58 个国家和经营地雇用 190,000 多名员工。2021 年 10 月 8 日，集团庆祝其成立 150 周年。