CIE Process Expert -ESS
Define and supervise project timing, where key activities, dates of deliverables, milestones with client, etc., must be included.
▪ Coordinate in conjunction with local Plant IE "Kick-Off" of the project, where it will be communicated / reviewed with the launch team: timings and dates of deliverables of the project, initial concepts of product and process and any other additional information relevant to the project. (logistics concept, customer requirements, volume, etc.)
• Involve Plants feedback in the definition phase of equiment specifications.
• Support Series production in the continuos improvement process as needed according to the problem to be solved
• Participate actively in Competence Networks as required and applicable.
• Support Machining Plants ww on specific processes related topics
• Establish partnerships with local equipment suppliers in the Region America
• Design concept machinesand develop sregional suppliers
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- English Advanced
- Supporting Processes (air and chip management, etc.)
- Project Management
- Time Management
- ISO TS 16949
- C++ Basic (Desirable)
- Problem Solving
- Statically Process Control
- Control Plan
- 6 Sigma
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services