- participation and manage in the CO modul monthly closer activitys
- Independently responsible for the full analysis of the results at the Makó site (revenues, variable and fixed costs).
- prepare weekly and monthly forecast and FIRE reporting
- main role to support in PWC audit
- Responsible for inverntory reporting
- In particular, it shall be responsible for setting up standard costs in Makó, analyzing and explaining standard costs and monthly variances.
- Supports the identification and evaluation of cost-cutting projects.
- Prepares the annual budget of the Makó plant.
- Monitoring the operational KPI system
- Monitoring SAP master data related to the CO module
- Enforcement of the company's objectives and plan tasks for the controlling organizational unit
- Analysis of performance reports for downtime and performance percentage
- Organize and execute SAP project tasks
- eSR key user
- responsible for QA reports
> University degree in economics
> 2-5 years professional experience
> Fluent in English
> Able to represent the controlling department to senior management
> Professional knowledge with an excellent, strong production background at an international company
> IT skills are excellent
> Has in-depth knowledge of SAP
> Performs accurate and reliable work (practical)
> It is characterized by both an analytical and a systems approach
> Proactive thinking
> The ability to cooperate is very good, he is looking for a solution
> Hardworking and dutiful
> Profit- and goal-oriented thinking
> Answers questions quickly
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.