Software Integrator 软件集成工程师
- Hands on experience on Embedded C
- Good understanding on SW project lifecycle, embedded systems Concepts in Automotive domain
- Experiences on handling an Integrator role.
- Plan SW Integration (define Integration scope, define/refine SW integration plan including SW Modules, integration order based on dependencies, integration approach)
- Integrate all Changes or implementation planned for the delivery
- Organizing Integration test (Scheduling test, Polyspace and resource consumption).
- Monitor software factory for CI/CV including SIL and HIL.
- SW Integration Analysis (failure pre-analysis and initiation of problem resolution)
- Perform a SW release.
- Effective Stake holder management, tracking and monitoring skills
- Good understanding of Embedded Software Development in Automotive domain
- Adaptive to challenging situations
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like MKS, Git, GitHub etc)
- English Speaking
- Bachelor Tech
- Embedded C Language
- Be familiar with SW development process, V-Cycle experience is preferred
- English workable, CET-4 or above
- 1+ years of Integration experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.