Process and Audit Management Consultant for UX (TM)
- Deployment (training, coaching, consulting) of Project Execution topics, like digital Product Life Cycle (dPLC);
- Concept development in improvement projects / initiatives, especially for Project Execution topics;
- General process and method consulting for process users worldwide;
- General process and method consulting and technical support for BA process managers;
- Participation at Automotive / Group level initiatives, projects or working groups - enforcement of BA requirements;
- Conduct IATF 16949 / VDA 6.3 audits as Auditor and / or ASPICE Assessor;
- Ideally capability to develop MS Office based IT tools or to use IT-efficiency solutions.
- University degree (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, ...);
- Professional experience: several years of experience in Quality Management, Project Management, Engineering, Coaching, Consulting;
- Analitical and determined way of working;
- Structured and independent working-style;
- Communication skills;
- Auditor Qualification IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 / Assessor ASPICE;
- English language (Fluent).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.