Logistics Operations Specialist for UX (TM)
Increase transparency and customer satisfaction / fulfill customer expectations:
- Participation in projects of Supply Chain Management (SCM);
- Support of production plants during the project phase;
- Allocation management in case of material shortage;
- Assessment and clarification of the logistical problems;
- Decision of supplied quantity and date for the part numbers effected by the allocation for all production plants;
- Contact to the concerned supplier and all affected production plants during the allocation;
- Guidance and support for plants during allocation;
- Mainly independent negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs;
- Escalation as part of the material shortage;
- Management process (MSM12);
- Support of all concerned production plants during a material shortage;
- Negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs (partly with support from purchasing);
- Analysis of the supply gaps and their impact as well as coordination and monitoring of necessary corrective actions;
- Analysis of Premium Freight and active management of countermeasures (HUB Europe).
- University degree and expertise in Supply Chain, Business Administration or comparable;
- +2 years SCM experience or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation);
- Languages: Fluent English mandatory; German beneficial;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge;
- SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Locuri de muncă similare
Internship for Launch and Change Management SCM - Manufacturing TSR
Global Customer Logistics Specialist - Sibiu SCM Plant
Global Logistics Risk Mitigation Specialist - Sibiu Global Functions Center SCMA Plant
Global Supply Chain Risk Specialist - Sibiu Global Functions Center SCMA Plant
Global Logistics Process and Project Specialist - Sibiu Global Functions Center SCMA Plant
Global Junior Master Data Business Specialist - Sibiu Global Functions Center PUR Plant