Internship - Vehicle surround visualization based on fisheye depth map information
Would you like to be part of future smart cars development? Take a look at our internship within an young motivated team.
The Perception department for Surround View Visualization is looking for an intern (m/f/diverse) starting immediately, who is interested in a mandatory internship for 6 months at our location in Ulm.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be part of a multinational team of young engineers responsible for Surround View Visualization development.
- Deep dive in different state-of-the-art lean neural networks
- Understand the deployment of neural networks on edge devices
- Understanding different pruning and optimization techniques.
- Understand and utilize the Neural architecture search for classical neural networks
- Current studies of Computer Science or similar programs
- Experience with Deep neural networks
- Knowledge in Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Understanding of Optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Python
- Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
- Mindset for problem-solving
- Flexible and open-minded team player
- Professional appearance
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate as well as your grade transcript, as these are mandatory for processing your application.
The applications of severely disabled people are welcome.
What we offer..
- We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated preliminary sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.