Internship Algorithm Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
We’re looking for a creative, inventive and passionate student with fair experience in C++ software development that wants to work on the car of the future and also wants the comfort and empowerment offered by a company like Continental.
You will get in touch with algorithms such as: Freespace detection, 3D reconstruction, unsteady driver warning, obstruction detection, intersection detection, pothole detection, speed bump detection, debris detection, holistic path. You will be in touch with experts around the world in the Machine Learning domain to research, design and develop this state-of-the-art algorithm.
The main professional benefits for you are:
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Tackle real engineering challenges;
- Freedom to act;
- Innovate the next state-of-the-art.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- It is important for you to have the ability to test and evaluate new ideas and concepts in a systematic, research manner. For this, it would be a plus (but not required) to have some experience using quick code prototyping tools such as: Matlab, Python, etc;
- Good knowledge and experience in Python in order to be able to put your innovative ideas into software solutions.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility department develops products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to “see” and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. The used sensors contain very powerful processing elements that are able to run intelligent Image, Radar and Lidar signal processing algorithms through which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.