Junior Sales Manager Automotive for German OEMs – CSC (TM)
As a junior sales manager you will work within an international team environment dedicated for the German customers, supporting the Quote and Change management processes and interfacing with different operational departments.
- Tracking, analysis, preparation and reporting of relevant data and key figures;
- Participation in sales back-office area, cooperation with offers and quotes.
- Sales-based material planning (short term as well as long term planning);
- Use of different Continental tools (analysis, logistics tools, etc.), as well as MS-Office programs (Excel);
- Comparison and structured presentation of different data statuses including presentation to customers and management;
- Coordination with different organizational units (logistics, management, purchasing, development, quality, etc.);
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or comparable field of studies;
- Experience in sales or in supply chain management is appreciated, but not mandatory;
- Ability and willingness to work in an international team environment;
- Fluent in English speech and writing. German language would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office / Excel;
- Affinity for technology (automotive);
- Strong networker;
- Negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Engaged Team player.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.