Head of Pricing & Business Intelligence
The head of Pricing & Business Intelligence is responsible for topics related to pricing & business intelligence for French market. He/She creates with his/her team the local price policy for Light Vehicles & Trucks based on EMEA, local market, sales & strategy. He/She is also responsible of following all market & competition information / trends and provide a snapshot of the market pulse. He/She runs deep dive analysis and provide recommendations to develop strategies to reach sales and marketing goals.
- Follow and analyze the market: competitors, pricing, potential repercussion of specific events
- Participate in defining the European Price Lists principles and represent French market in European meetings
- Elaborate price structure in coordination with HQ and local market
- Guarantee the roll out of the price concept and ensure it sticks to net effect targets
- Share the guidelines with sales force and co-define the sales offers with them
- Keep the coherence between the different price concepts among Business Units and sales offers among customers
- Implement pricing tools and train sales force to use them
- Propose & develop new tools to improve efficiency and monitoring
- Decide the market studies to buy, analyze them and feed the company with them
- Create and update tools to monitor our performances
- Analyze & make recommendations regarding market development, customers / consumers behaviors, marketing tools
- Create tools to facilitate the decision process for Light Vehicles & Trucks
- Identify and propose new business development based on BI and linked to our strategy
- Responsible for the Pricing and BI marketing budget
- Team management: administrative part, make sure the team develop their skills, make sure the team is identified as main point of contact for their topics
Education: Business School or 3rd cycle at university, major in Business, Economics, Statistics
Experience: minimum 5 years in pricing & business intelligence. Nice to have B2B2C or Sales background.
Skills: Fluent in English (written, spoken) is mandatory. Expert in Excel and, even better, expert in Power BI.
Soft Skills: Analytical mind and paying attention to details – Ability to anticipate and have a short, middle and long-term vision – Ability to see the big picture and being able to adapt your communication to different stakeholder (executives, sales, journalists, customers) – Strong team spirit, yet very autonomous – Very organized, reactive, dynamic, efficient.
Mobility: Some travels in France and Europe.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental est un groupe industriel implanté en France depuis 125 ans. Fondé à Hanovre en 1871, le Groupe Continental emploie actuellement 190.000 personnes dans 58 pays à travers le monde, avec la vocation de rendre la mobilité individuelle plus sûre, durable et connectée. Aujourd’hui, 100 % des véhicules fabriqués en Europe sont équipés d’au moins un produit Continental. En France, le Groupe compte désormais 13 sites, dont 6 usines. Il emploie près de 6.000 personnes et totalise 230 points de vente.