Executive Administrative Assistant to Head of Law EMEA & APAC (m/f/d)
- Efficient office management, organizing and supporting the daily work of the Head of Law for EMEA & APAC of the Continental Group
- Preparation of draft presentations and collecting data for it from the regional legal teams and other internal business partners
- Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, team buildings and other events, both online and offline
- Communication with a range of other departments throughout EMEA and APAC, including senior management
- Keeping updated booklets, organizational charts and team structures of the region in various tools such as Sharepoint, ConNext, Teams and Intranet
- Independent coordination and handling of business travels
- Monitoring of emails and incoming calls
- Take care of administration of legal matters and creating reports from a matter-management-system
- Creating purchase orders in CEOS
- Administration of invoices from external law firms in the region
- Communication with courts and notary public to get various excerpts, notarized documents and apostilles
- Other administrative duties
- 5+ years of experience in administrative support
- Experience with use of discretion and independent judgment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft 365 proficiency (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams, One Drive etc.)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English language with proven working experience is essential
- Advanced German language is advantage
- Basic working level of Slovak language is needed
- Flexible working time
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future
- Regular and continuous training
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit-sharing bonuses)
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses)
- Canteen directly in the company – only 1,20€ per menu
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc.
- Rich social program: Relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members
- Offered salary from 1510 eur brutto (depanding on experience) + variable part of salary and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.