Continuous Improvement Internship - Tires
- Support in Continental Business System projects implementation;
- Follow up for continuous improvement activities in the plant;
- Facilitation of continuous improvement tools and deployment of Continental Business System methodology;
- Preparation of necessary materials to promote results (inside the plant) and to track the Continental Business System Key Performance Indicators for the production areas.
- Enrolled at a technical profile university;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (medium level);
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- English language skills (medium level).
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
Locuri de muncă similare
Junior Automation and PLC Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Global Manufacturing Footprint Project Leader_Sibiu_IE