Internship SAP for Architecture & Networking (AN) (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
Business Area Architecture & Networking (AN) develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets for a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Do you want to be part of our PDM/DAT team? These should spark your interest:
As an Intern in our SAP/PDM team, you will act as part of world-wide SAP support team. You get the chance to work in the best development teams and learn what you need to start a professional career in the automotive industry. You will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with latest development methods. You have to be self motivated and dedicated, and have a good level of English language (speaking, writing and listening).
- As a part of our team you will contribute to:
- Managing of projects folder structure/context
- Creating and changing of the material structure.
- Creating of Change Notices.
- Creating ofMaterial / MLC Release requests
- Analyze of Product Data Base for e.g. resolving quality issues or standardization
- Prepare components and materials PDM documentation for production.
- Collaborate with project team members, Project Managers and Technical Project Leaders to solve PDM topics.
- Meet the agreed deadlines.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial integration phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Are willing to learn and upgrade yourself;
- Are enrolled in the last year of studies at University or graduated (enrolled to Master Studies)
- Have good communication skills, customer focus
- Are a well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous
- Have a good level of English language (speaking, writing and listening)
- Have knowledge about SAP PDM system – is an advantage
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office technologies
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellness
- International Work Environment
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.