Principal Engineer IEMT
- Automation of production technologies highly complex according Continental applicable procedures.
- Optimize production technologies in terms of Quality, Time and Cost.
- Propose and lead projects for the automation of production technologies, as well as Road Map projects and technology innovation (locally and globally).
- Lead local and global technical communities that set the standards for Continental.
- Be a technical expert/authority for the location in his/her area of competence (automation), providing effective solutions to a wide range of problems, applying original concepts, techniques, knowledge or processes/systems.
- Execute tasks and activities related.
- Execute work-related tasks and activities that are requested/assigned by the immediate boss.
- Mentoring others strongly in career development, acting as a role model for achieving successful technical impact.
- Bachelor's degree (Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or related).
- More than 7 years of experience in technical support to the production floor.
- More than 7 years of experience in the introduction of production technologies and improvement projects.
- 6 years of experience in leading strategic projects, Road Map projects or similar.
- Advanced English.
- Project Administration, Quality and Statistical Tools and MS Office domain.
- Customer, Quality and results orientation.
- Clear and Open Communication.
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Locuri de muncă similare
Ingeniero de Procesos - Experiencia en formado de metales
GDL-REP-SCM Ingeniero en Mejora Continua y Proyectos