Technician (Airbag Satellites sensors) - SAM (TM)
Support Sensors development and the involved parties HW, SW or Test Engineers based upon a defined project schedule aligned within project team (Test Manager, Project Manager or HW/SW).
- Is responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
- Is responsible to maintain internal material stock;
Is responsible for manufacturing of samples (various boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects;
- Is responsible for repair and modifications of samples;
- Contributes to debug deffects of samples;
- Participates to small design activities and update for test boards;
- Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Contributes to test execution and test reports;
- Collaborates with the project team in order to complete own job efficiently.
his is what it takes to be a successful in Technician (Airbag Satellites sensors):
- High school (minimum requirement, University degree is a plus but not required);
- Technical experience is required, previously working experience in industry is more than welcome (IT, Telekom, Automotive);
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.